alexandresalou.com - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NitroNS
Rookie
Rookie

[Madcar:Multiplayer] Forgot your pass doesn't work Empty [Madcar:Multiplayer] Forgot your pass doesn't work

Fri 15 Sep 2017, 07:07
Hi Alexandre

I've been playing a lot of Madcar Very Happy , but I have a problem, I forgot my pass, so I was trying to retrieve it with the button you added to do the work, and tried to write my email, but the field were you are supossed to write it doesn't work, you can't write. Thats my problem bounce .

Thanks for that incredible game. And shoot to that bug, kill it!
alexr1221
alexr1221
Admin
Admin
https://alexandresalou.com/

[Madcar:Multiplayer] Forgot your pass doesn't work Empty Re: [Madcar:Multiplayer] Forgot your pass doesn't work

Fri 15 Sep 2017, 12:55
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi NitroNS!
You are right, it did the same thing for me. Send me the address that is linked to your account by PM and I'll send you a password reset request. Thank you very much for reporting this bug! I had planned to release a minor update very soon so you came at the best moment.
NitroNS
Rookie
Rookie

[Madcar:Multiplayer] Forgot your pass doesn't work Empty Re: [Madcar:Multiplayer] Forgot your pass doesn't work

Fri 15 Sep 2017, 18:09
Hi! Thanks for the quick response :D

I'm excited about your next games and the updates in Madcar ;) .

As I'm new in the forum I can't send you PM :/ , should I write it here?

Thankyou again !!
alexr1221
alexr1221
Admin
Admin

Fri 15 Sep 2017, 20:11
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
No problems!
I didn't found how to enable pms for the new member so I sent you one. I think you'll be able to reply to it.
NitroNS
Rookie
Rookie

Fri 15 Sep 2017, 22:04
Hehehe it says that I have to wait 7 days to write or reply a mesaage (new members in general)
alexr1221
alexr1221
Admin
Admin

Fri 15 Sep 2017, 22:22
Hehe what a well thought out system! So you can send me it by email forplayers.studio@gmail.com or here
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum