alexandresalou.com - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CarDz
Rookie
Rookie

Suggestions: PC Empty Suggestions: PC

Sun 11 Jun 2023, 19:39
1. Options menu

Something that allows the user to change through video, audio, and control settings. For example, I'm unable to switch which window the fullscreen game is on; currently, it's stuck on my left monitor instead of my center.

2. Requirement for login every time I launch the game on PC

Kinda self-explanatory

3. Servers

I'm uncertain of the locations for the servers, I imagine they aren't in the United States seeing as I have gigabit WiFi, yet most of the servers have a 130 ms ping.

4. UI

At the moment, it looks as simple as the app version. It doesn't translate well to PC whatsoever, but I imagine this is something currently being worked on at a high priority.

5. Controls

Requires a menu for keyboard binds, support for controllers (maybe wheels in the future), and some sort of beginner screen to list what the controls are.

6. Gameplay

Haven't been able to get much done on PC, movement feels very sluggish, can glitch out the camera into the pit wall while at the pits, braking should occur much harder and faster, the audio of the RPMs is way too low, and there seems to be maybe 4 gears max?

Overall:

Definitely in the early stages of course seeing as it's been recently ported, but there certainly is a lot of work to be done for it to be ready for PC.
alexr1221
alexr1221
Admin
Admin
https://alexandresalou.com/

Suggestions: PC Empty Re: Suggestions: PC

Tue 13 Jun 2023, 09:21
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum